20hrs max per month

Old May 5th 06, 12:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default 20hrs max per month

VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old May 5th 06, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
are away from your phone, etc.
Old May 5th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

Scope wrote:
On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
are away from your phone, etc.

I like the sound of that - maybe I'll have to sign up at last

is there any sign of a wap version of the page?

Old May 5th 06, 03:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
are away from your phone, etc.

Where's that then I can't see it anywhere ??

Stephen

Old May 5th 06, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
are away from your phone, etc.

Where's that then I can't see it anywhere ??

Stephen

Try to log in, you should see it in the new window containing your
account details.
Old May 5th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Old May 5th 06, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate that
- some days you ring more, others you ring less.
Old May 5th 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate
that - some days you ring more, others you ring less.

True.

I wish they'd re-introduce there 1899 VoIP service, this time charging the
same rates as you get from there landline offering via BT.

Old May 5th 06, 10:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

Scope wrote:

Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate that
- some days you ring more, others you ring less.

If you connect two calls like this, does that count as double-time?
Perhaps they haven't specified that yet.

Does anyone know if all the Finarea companies have introduced this? I
emailed one this afternoon, but you know what they're like for replies.

And when you press connect, does the browser move to a different
webpage address? - this can be a way to get a wap trigger from a
mobile ...

Old May 6th 06, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-
100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Why? So that they can lose more money more quickly?