Interconnect 2 AAH Boxes

Old May 5th 06, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
phil @ home

Default Interconnect 2 AAH Boxes

Hi,

I am struggling to interconnect 2 [email protected] boxes using an IAX2 trunk.

I have followed many examples but cli command IAX2 show registry continues
to report a state of 'rejected'

I have been trying to accomplish this for about 5 hours solid.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

ps. AAH 2.7

Many thanks

Old May 5th 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

phil @ home wrote:
Hi,

I am struggling to interconnect 2 [email protected] boxes using an IAX2 trunk.

I have followed many examples but cli command IAX2 show registry continues
to report a state of 'rejected'

Why do they need to register with each other?

I have been trying to accomplish this for about 5 hours solid.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

ps. AAH 2.7

Many thanks

It may help if you post config files, error messages, debug outputs etc.
What type of authentication are you using ?
(I'd personally recommend 2 RSA keypairs if there is no inherent
encryption between the machines).

Old May 6th 06, 10:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilT

phil @ home wrote:

I am struggling to interconnect 2 [email protected] boxes using an IAX2 trunk.

I have followed many examples but cli command IAX2 show registry continues
to report a state of 'rejected'

I have been trying to accomplish this for about 5 hours solid.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=voip&Number=2429580&pa ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

this guy found several HOWTOs were broken too.

Phil