Moving from F2S

Old May 6th 06, 01:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael

Default Moving from F2S

Hi,

I have had enough of the rubbish service and the quality that was once
there has now disappeared since PIPEX have swallowed them up.

I choosing between IDNET and New Net can someone tell me what the
performance is like?

TIA

Michael

Old May 6th 06, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Cummings

In message . com,
Michael writes
Hi,

I have had enough of the rubbish service and the quality that was once
there has now disappeared since PIPEX have swallowed them up.

I choosing between IDNET and New Net can someone tell me what the
performance is like?

TIA

Michael

I made the move from Wanadoo to IDNet one month ago and the
contrast is quite remarkable. They appear to have a small but very
professional customer service team who know what they are talking about.
They are also patient (good job in my case!) and nothing seems to be
too much for them.
Don't just take my word for it, the ADSL Guide forums and the
DSL Zone ratings are worth looking at for an overview of customers
opinions. I lurked on both of these sites for a few weeks before
choosing IDNet and agree with the comments made by the overwhelming
majority of customers.

Regards,

Chris Cummings
--
Chris Cummings
Old May 6th 06, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael

Cheers Chris,

I have taken the plunge, so happy days I hope.

Michael

Old May 6th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Cummings

In message . com,
Michael writes
Cheers Chris,

I have taken the plunge, so happy days I hope.

Michael

Glad to hear it Michael, I am sure that you won't regret it!

Chris
--
Chris Cummings
Old May 7th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GC

Been with IDNet a while - Can't fault them! Very polite and ***VERY***
helpful!

They are big enough to give you a good service and small enough to 'care'

:-)

Glen.

ups.com...