Family Relatives Been With Bulldog Since Wednesday Problems oh Ready

Old May 6th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MELLS

Default Family Relatives Been With Bulldog Since Wednesday Problems oh Ready

working fine today until quarter to three then the 2 lights went out on
router sync and ADSL rang them up and there saying it something to do with
exchange and another thing when we signed up they said we get 4 emails
account on the 1000 package and it turns out they don't there not impressed

Old May 6th 06, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:57:35 +0000, MELLS wrote:

working fine today until quarter to three then the 2 lights went out on
router sync and ADSL rang them up and there saying it something to do with
exchange and another thing when we signed up they said we get 4 emails
account on the 1000 package and it turns out they don't there not impressed

Did you read all the posts there have been on this ng about Bulldog before
they signed up?

Dave

Old May 7th 06, 04:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
linker3000

MELLS wrote:
working fine today until quarter to three then the 2 lights went out on
router sync and ADSL rang them up and there saying it something to do with
exchange and another thing when we signed up they said we get 4 emails
account on the 1000 package and it turns out they don't there not impressed

Nice mangling of our beautiful language!
Old May 7th 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

linker3000 wrote:
MELLS wrote:
working fine today until quarter to three then the 2 lights went out
on router sync and ADSL rang them up and there saying it something to
do with exchange and another thing when we signed up they said we get
4 emails account on the 1000 package and it turns out they don't there
not impressed

Nice mangling of our beautiful language!

It reminded me of one of those examination questions that asked you to
insert appropriate punctuation marks and capital letters.