Virgin.Net and ADSLMax

Old May 7th 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

Default Virgin.Net and ADSLMax

Anyone here who is on Virgin broadband and has been upgraded to ADSLMax?

How long did it take? I used the website upgrade link last week , 5 days
ago, and still haven't received the e-mail confirmation although the
exchange is enabled.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old May 7th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Jones

I am on ADSLMax with Virgin, but I phoned Virgin CS to arrange the upgrade.
The
process took about ten days to go through. Keep an eye on the Virgin forum
on the ADSL Guide website. Virgin have been slow to get organised and have
disappointed some of their customers who were keen to get the Max upgrade.

news

Old May 7th 06, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

"Steve Jones" wrote in message
Sorry I forgot to mention that it took 10 days for the upgrade to go
through.

"Paul Woodsford" wrote in message
news
Anyone here who is on Virgin broadband and has been upgraded to ADSLMax?

How long did it take? I used the website upgrade link last week , 5 days
ago, and still haven't received the e-mail confirmation although the
exchange is enabled.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.