Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!

Old May 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!

Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u8m

Old May 7th 06, 02:10 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ade

wrote in message
oups.com...
Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u7m

Most bosses lock the computers so staff can't install software or make
changes. So unfortunately your product is useless. do a bit of research in
to corporate networks.

Old May 7th 06, 03:06 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mark Goodge

On Sun, 07 May 2006 13:10:43 GMT, Ade put finger to keyboard and
typed:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u7m

Most bosses lock the computers so staff can't install software or make
changes. So unfortunately your product is useless. do a bit of research in
to corporate networks.

Rule 3 is demonstrated once again.

Mark
--
Visit: http://www.GoogleFun.info - fun and games with Google!
Listen: http://www.goodge.co.uk/files/dweeb.mp3 - you'll love it!
Old May 9th 06, 05:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
linker3000

wrote:
Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u8m

As they have certain rights to do under the terms of the Data Protection
Act, Human Rights Act and Regulatory Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act.

If you start sending encrypted emails from work without company
permission and not as part of a company policy then you should expect a
visit from the Boss AND the IT department so be prepared to explain
yourself.
Old May 13th 06, 11:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Hodgson

On Tue, 09 May 2006 17:37:31 +0100, linker3000

Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u8m

As they have certain rights to do under the terms of the Data Protection
Act, Human Rights Act and Regulatory Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act.

If you start sending encrypted emails from work without company
permission and not as part of a company policy then you should expect a
visit from the Boss AND the IT department so be prepared to explain
yourself.

Also anyone who really sends private email from work all the time or
uses their work email address as their primary mode of comunication
needs their heads looking at.

I am the mail admin at work, and even though I try not to, I quite
often end up reading some stuff I would rather not, even just on the
simple logs or messages being blocked for specific keywords etc.

Just use another account for private mail.

Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.
Old May 16th 06, 11:31 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
David Wade

"Andrew Hodgson" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 17:37:31 +0100, linker3000

Your Boss is Watching Your Emails!!
Find out why and how you should encrypt your confidential emails before
sending
in my website
http://tinyurl.com/z4u8m

Any fire wall worth its salt will also ban encrypted mails, because they
can't be read...