Free News Text Providers

« ADSL Max | Onetel »

Old May 7th 06, 03:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MELLS

Default Free News Text Providers

as above does anyone no any for my friend???

he wants to come on groups like this

Old May 7th 06, 03:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

Try http://groups.google.co.uk/

k...

Old May 7th 06, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MELLS

he wants somthin for outlook express plz

Old May 7th 06, 03:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

who is his ISP ?

"MELLS" wrote in message
. uk...
he wants somthin for outlook express plz

Old May 7th 06, 03:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Loz

k...

Try http://www.readfreenews.net/

Old May 7th 06, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MELLS

bulldogdsl

Old May 7th 06, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

he wants somthin for outlook express plz

The "DELTREE" command would be my preference !

OE isn`t particularly wonderful for newsgroups, there are other better
free programs out there.
Old May 9th 06, 07:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris French

In message , Loz
writes

"MELLS" wrote in message
. uk...
as above does anyone no any for my friend???

he wants to come on groups like this

Try http://www.readfreenews.net/

quote from http://cust.readfreenews.net/

'Because of the amount of abuse lately, the ability to sign up for an
account has been terminated.'

http://www.teranews.com/

US$3.95 one of sign up fee.

Though TBH when you get can get a paid for account from a few quid is it
worth try to faff about with freenews providers?

http://news.individual.net/

are reliable, 10 euro /year

http://www.news.astraweb.com/

$10 one off for 25GB downloads, which would keep you in text groups for
a long time

--
Chris French