Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband

Old May 7th 06, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband

Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband package?

Cheers

Chris

Old May 7th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The New Boy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband package?

Approx...
250kb/s down
28kb/s up

Old May 7th 06, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 16:33:54 UTC, "The New Boy" T o p @ S e c r e t . c
o m wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband package?

Approx...
250kb/s down
28kb/s up

Correction:

250kB/s down
28kB/s up

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 7th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The New Boy

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 May 2006 16:33:54 UTC, "The New Boy" T o p @ S e c r e t .
o m wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband
package?

Approx...
250kb/s down
28kb/s up

Correction:

250kB/s down
28kB/s up

Thankyou Mr Bits n Bytes.

Old May 7th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

"The New Boy" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 May 2006 16:33:54 UTC, "The New Boy" T o p @ S e c r e t . c
o m wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband package?

Approx...
250kb/s down
28kb/s up

Correction:

250kB/s down
28kB/s up

Thankyou Mr Bits n Bytes.

My pet hate is when people use the "b" for Byte instead of "B". Leads to
confusion when people post about speed problems.

Dan

Old May 7th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thanks.

So what should I set my upload speed to, to get an optimum download
speed?

Old May 7th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The New Boy

"Dan" wrote in message

My pet hate is when people use the "b" for Byte instead of "B". Leads
to confusion when people post about speed problems.

I know what you mean.
My pet hate is Gizmo, and women that leave the toilet seat up.

Old May 7th 06, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 18:39:33 UTC, Spin Dryer wrote:

On 7 May 2006 16:45:25 GMT, [Bob Eager] said :-

On Sun, 7 May 2006 16:33:54 UTC, "The New Boy" T o p @ S e c r e t . c
o m wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I am a bit of a newbie, I was wondering if anyone knows the
download and upload speed for the Wanadoo 2.2Mbps broadband package?

Approx...
250kb/s down
28kb/s up

Correction:

250kB/s down
28kB/s up

Correction

250KB/s down

28KB/s up

Rather strangely, I believe not. The 'kilo' prefix is generally given in
lower case, as for some of the others. The M prefix is used to
distinguish from 'm' (milli).
euthanasia recommended. ]