Namesco ?

Old May 7th 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Default Namesco ?

Going to make the jump to broadband, and these "seem" to fit the bill,
pricewise and allowance (10GB). The ADSLGuide forums don't seem too unhappy
either. Before I sign up, does anyone have any alternatives ?

Ta

Graham

(Ps - it'll only be the 2Mb (Home 2000) one as I simply won't have the need
of anything faster)

Old May 8th 06, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roy MacDonald

"Graham" wrote in message
Going to make the jump to broadband, and these "seem" to fit the bill,
pricewise and allowance (10GB). The ADSLGuide forums don't seem too
unhappy either. Before I sign up, does anyone have any alternatives ?

Ta

Graham

(Ps - it'll only be the 2Mb (Home 2000) one as I simply won't have the
need of anything faster)

Hi
Nildram,Zen or KEconnect

Old May 8th 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"Roy MacDonald" wrote in message

"Graham" wrote in message
Going to make the jump to broadband, and these "seem" to fit the bill,
pricewise and allowance (10GB). The ADSLGuide forums don't seem too
unhappy either. Before I sign up, does anyone have any alternatives ?

Ta

Graham

(Ps - it'll only be the 2Mb (Home 2000) one as I simply won't have the
need of anything faster)

Hi
Nildram,Zen or KEconnect

Thanks for that, never heard of KEconnect before - a tad too expensive
though - 19-99 for 512Kb connection.
Already been to the other sites.
I almost thought of Tiscali, as they have some good offers, but apprently
they leave a lot to be desired in customer support.
Tiscali/AOL/Wannadoo etc are too big anyway to give good, personal support.

cheers

Graham