Marcus Brigstocke moans about BT

Old May 8th 06, 02:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

Default Marcus Brigstocke moans about BT

It's all kraftees fault :-)

About 10 minutes in

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/do...1830_40_pc.mp3

Andy.
Old May 9th 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Andy Furniss wrote:
It's all kraftees fault :-)

About 10 minutes in

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/do...1830_40_pc.mp3

Andy.

Ok it's all my fault....

Old May 12th 06, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

kráftéé wrote:
Andy Furniss wrote:

It's all kraftees fault :-)

About 10 minutes in

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/do...1830_40_pc.mp3

Andy.

Ok it's all my fault....

LOL - since when did lefty satarists start blaming the workers - I think
Mark Steele ought to go an give him a thump for that bit :-)

Andy.