Bulldog marketing

Old May 8th 06, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob H

Default Bulldog marketing

I have received their flyer with the motto "Bulldog. The gate is open". Now
all that makes me think is not to enter in case I get badly bitten!

Old May 8th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"Rob H" wrote in message
I have received their flyer with the motto "Bulldog. The gate is

open". Now
all that makes me think is not to enter in case I get badly bitten!

You'd probably tread in something as well.

Eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly

Old May 9th 06, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Inquisitor

"Davvid" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Rob H wrote

I have received their flyer with the motto "Bulldog. The gate is open".
Now
all that makes me think is not to enter in case I get badly bitten!

They came knocking on my door about 6 months ago. They promised they'd
be putting their equipment into my exchange, which I knew was a lie.

From the dark side are they!!

Old May 9th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Eric Parker" wrote in message

"Rob H" wrote in message
I have received their flyer with the motto "Bulldog. The gate is

open". Now
all that makes me think is not to enter in case I get badly bitten!

Indeed, once they get their teeth into you[r bank account] they won't let
go!