Onetel

Old May 8th 06, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Onetel

I have recently emailed Onetel on a couple of occasions to request
information about regrading to 8Mb. Neither has been answered. Onetel used
to be good at responding to queries, but since their takeover the level of
service seems to have got much worse. Has anyone managed to get regraded
by Onetel yet, or are they hoping that existing subscribers will switch
over to Talk Talk. If current service levels are not improved I will be
migrating somewhere else very soon.

Julian
Old May 9th 06, 02:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Julian:
Onetel used to be good at responding to queries,...

Yes, in the distant past when run by Ozzies, gone to put under Centrica,
remains to be seem what happens under TT / CPW.

I wouldn't bother to wait, I switched to Plus.Net years ago and never looked
back.
Plus.Net has just been voted the best ISP in every category by survey of
16,000.
May not be the choice of heavy users, but perfectly fine and about the
cheapest for average users.
If you switch to them please use my ID 'wester' as a referrer and save me
few pence, thanks
Regards,
Martin