AOL

Old May 8th 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sarahlou

Default AOL

Does anyone else suffer problems with an AOL service for broadband? I
seem to get connection problems frequently. I do not know why.

Old May 8th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"sarahlou" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone else suffer problems with an AOL service for broadband? I
seem to get connection problems frequently. I do not know why.

If you're unable to connect instantly it's usually because another programme
is running in the background. This is especially true after a reboot. Wait
until all your security programs have reinstalled themselves before trying
to connect.

(kim)