Evolution DSL

Old May 8th 06, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malkovitch

Default Evolution DSL

Has anyone else had any problems with Evolution DSL?

I migrated to them from Tiscali (2mbps unlimited) 2 months ago, and
found that I got much slower speed and more problems than before. I am
migrating yet again to AAISP this week, having read several
testimonials here.

I decided to write here as I am fed-up waiting for replies to my emails
from them (Evolution has no telephone number to call)

Old May 9th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John L

I migrated to them from Tiscali (2mbps unlimited) 2 months ago, and
found that I got much slower speed and more problems than before. I am
migrating yet again to AAISP this week, having read several
testimonials here.

There's a few threads on other forums about users waiting for mac codes and
various messages being sent from the company owner regarding performance
issues.
I think www.forum2.co.uk had one of the longest threads on the subject.

--

Regards