ADSL Max

Old May 8th 06, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Boomhauer

Default ADSL Max

When you are informed you will be going onto max, do you have to download
something at the maximum speed available to your current line speed or is it
OK simply just to be connected for it to "train"

Old May 8th 06, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Mon, 8 May 2006 19:08:14 +0100, "Dave Boomhauer"
wrote:

When you are informed you will be going onto max, do you have to download
something at the maximum speed available to your current line speed or is it
OK simply just to be connected for it to "train"

Just be connected.

It doesn't work on how much (if anything) you transfer, but on what
the sustainable SNR is.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
$$$ not found -- (A)bort (R)efinance (B)ankrupt