Cisco 186/188 ATA

Old May 8th 06, 10:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Cisco 186/188 ATA

Hi!

It's a bit of an old ATA i know, but i have one here which seems to be
working

But! I need to do a few things on it, and need help.

I've been googling, but cannot find what i need.

I want the info to set it up with UK sounds, for busy and things..

And also need to be able to enable call transfer somehow

Hopefully someone can help!

Cheers