BBC take the micky out of BT

Old May 10th 06, 10:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

Default BBC take the micky out of BT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/nowshow.shtml

Came across this on another group this morning, the BT bit starts about 10
mins into the show

John DH

Old May 10th 06, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"John DH" - wrote in message news:[email protected]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/nowshow.shtml

Came across this on another group this morning, the BT bit starts about 10
mins into the show

You're out of date. See the earlier thread "Marcus Brigstocke Moans About
BT"
--
Keith Willcocks

Old May 10th 06, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicola Redwood

"Keith Willcocks" wrote in message

"John DH" - wrote in message news:[email protected]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/nowshow.shtml

Came across this on another group this morning, the BT bit starts about
10
mins into the show

You're out of date. See the earlier thread "Marcus Brigstocke Moans
About BT"
--
Keith Willcocks

Yes, it had already been posted here before and on ADSLGuide, but still
brilliant nonetheless. Listened for the 3rd time today and still has me in
stitches

Nicola

Old May 10th 06, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

Yes, it had already been posted here before and on ADSLGuide, but still
brilliant nonetheless. Listened for the 3rd time today and still has me

in
stitches

Nicola

Struck me as a light hearted moment in the midst of the furore of adslmax
upgrades etc.

John DH

Old May 11th 06, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 10 May 2006 22:12, "John DH" - wrote:

Struck me as a light hearted moment in the midst of the furore of adslmax
upgrades etc.

with them not knowing the results of the council elections, it was one of
the funnier parts of the show, lacking its normal levels of wittiness /
content... but that's now going OT :-) Peter M.
Old May 12th 06, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

poster wrote:
On 10 May 2006 22:12, "John DH" - wrote:

Struck me as a light hearted moment in the midst of the furore of adslmax
upgrades etc.

with them not knowing the results of the council elections, it was one of
the funnier parts of the show, lacking its normal levels of wittiness /
content... but that's now going OT :-) Peter M.

Agreed. I can't wait for this weeks - less than 2 hours to go.

Andy.