SIP provider list - incoming Geo number, no monthly charge

Old May 10th 06, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilT

Default SIP provider list - incoming Geo number, no monthly charge

Looking to list the SIP providers that do not charge a monthly fee and
offer a local geographical 01 / 02 number with wide coverage (ie not
just a London number). Prepared to put credit on to get Geo number but
not into recurring fees.

So far :-

Sipgate.co.uk
Voip.co.uk

others to add ??

Its a vain hope, I know, but can we try to keep this thread on topic to
a list (with corrections if necessary) and do the
alt.advocacy.voip.provider stuff somewhere else :-)

Ta,

Phil

Old May 10th 06, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick B.

PhilT wrote:

Looking to list the SIP providers that do not charge a monthly fee and
offer a local geographical 01 / 02 number with wide coverage (ie not
just a London number). Prepared to put credit on to get Geo number but
not into recurring fees.

So far :-

Sipgate.co.uk
Voip.co.uk

others to add ??

sipdiscount.com - You get an inbound number once you put credit on, but
it can be a lottery as to whether you get an 056 number or a geo. I got
0115 area for mine.
--
Nick B.