Setting up DNS / ANAME / MX

Old May 10th 06, 10:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Setting up DNS / ANAME / MX

Hi,

I have a domain name (with eas**y.co.uk) and they are asking for the
following :

MX records : I think I set that one up ok as the domain name points to the
right server, my setup is ns7.ardns.com and ns8.ardns.com

ANAME records : What is it ? I need to put IP addresses there but I don't
have a clue what to put.

Thank you for your help.

Old May 11th 06, 12:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Artemis

wrote in message
Hi,

I have a domain name (with eas**y.co.uk) and they are asking for the
following :

MX records : I think I set that one up ok as the domain name points to the
right server, my setup is ns7.ardns.com and ns8.ardns.com

ANAME records : What is it ? I need to put IP addresses there but I don't
have a clue what to put.

Thank you for your help.

If you are hosting your website with another company, they will have given
you the IP address in your set up email.