Can I do anything actually useful with SPA-3000 config?

Old May 10th 06, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

Default Can I do anything actually useful with SPA-3000 config?

I've read about half of the manual but it's just doing my head in. Got
Sipura SPA-3000 on Sipgate and NTL PSTN. Considering the amount of stuff in
the config options it looks initially as if it can anything you might ever
want and then some. However I think I'm SOL on the following but would be
grateful if anyone had any suggestions.

I would like to:

- selectively reject calls from certain incoming numbers, for example the
people who are obviously in India but pretend to be on an 0208 number when
they repeatedly call trying to sell a credit agreement to my 12-year-old
son.

- selectively reject CLI-withheld calls, maybe depending on date and time

- do things e.g. forwarding to incoming calls depending on the date and
time.

- change ringing patterns according to CLI presented

It annoys me that this box appears so intelligent but won't actually do
anything.