FO: IP-Talk 203 VoIP Phone

Old May 11th 06, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default FO: IP-Talk 203 VoIP Phone

Selling to do upgrade to a full asterix system.

Plugs directly into the router via Cat5 Cable, not USB like the
majority of the phones out there at the moment. Has a 2 line Blue
backlit LCD display. Comes in a Matt Black finish and really looks the
business (pics available upon request)

Features;

Missed Calls, Answered Calls & Dialed Calls
Phone Book (updated by handset & web)
CALLER-ID (Subject to Provider)
HANDS FREE
Includes Windows Remote Administration Tool, Upload and Save
Configurations. Switch in seconds in seconds
Dial Plan (Configure it so you can dial local numbers like you do on a
BT Line with only the local number)
Hot line : Configure so when you lift up the handset it dials a
specific number automatically
Also Configured by Telnet / Web Browser / Windows Application

Works with: Sipgate, VOIPTALK, VOIPFONE, Blueface, Voipgate etc

Comes in 'as new' condition with all original packaging. Despatch will
be via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Open to offers via email or the group.