Voiptalk

Old May 11th 06, 10:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Safesheep

Default Voiptalk

I am thinking of signing up to VOIPTALK as my service supplier.

Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?

Regards

Mike N
Old May 13th 06, 02:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ben

"Safesheep" wrote in message
o.uk...
I am thinking of signing up to VOIPTALK as my service supplier.

Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?

Regards

Mike N

Used them for a long time now. Good service, good rates and very good tech
support (which is important in my eyes).

I'm happy to recommend them

Ben

Old May 17th 06, 11:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Knight

In message ,
Safesheep writes
I am thinking of signing up to VOIPTALK as my service supplier.

Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?

I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The transfer was
smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and efficient throughout. Early signs
are that the Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV
--
Mark A. R. Knight finger:
Tel: +44 7973 410732
Old May 17th 06, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:11:23 +0100, Mark Knight
wrote:

I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The
transfer was smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and
efficient throughout. Early signs are that the
Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV

Get you facts right Mark Sipgate has NEVER been reliable
EVER .

Yawn.... Wake me up when he's gone away, somebody.........

Ivor

Old May 17th 06, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Dude, you are a big attention seeker, Sipgate has been working very well
for past month i have been using them, your experience with them is out
of date, get over it