Forwarding IPTV streams

Old May 11th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stephen

Default Forwarding IPTV streams

Say I am watching a Live video stream that's IP address restricted to the UK
only and I want someone in America to see the Live programme I'm watching?
The people in America can't get it directly but, access restrictions or not,
I am receiving the Live video stream coming into my PC, and normally my PC
can stream anything I want out to America at a high enough speed. Is it
possible to forward an incoming stream, and if so how?