Asterisk now always recording voicemails

Old May 11th 06, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

Default Asterisk now always recording voicemails

I have just setup a 2.8 server and updated FreePBX to the latest beta as
recommended elsewhere. Everything works OK except that sometimes
voicemails aren't recorded properly - all the right things happen but
when I check the message it's empty. If I have the WAV files sent to
email, the 'blank' ones are always 118 bytes.

Known problem?

Thanks
Old May 11th 06, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

OK, OK, make that *NOT* always recording emails!