FS: ADSL Faceplates

Old May 11th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim

Default FS: ADSL Faceplates

Apologies if OT or not allowed - this is a once only post I promise.

I have 5 of the BT ADSL Faceplates - as seen & described @
http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm for 12.34 inc vat ...

They are brand new / sealed / with relevant BT instruction leaflet ...

Will sell for 10.50 each (inc postage) or all 5 for 50.

PayPal preferred - pls email if interested.

Thanks

Jim
Old May 12th 06, 12:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sparks

Default ADSL Faceplates

"Jim" wrote in message
Apologies if OT or not allowed - this is a once only post I promise.

I have 5 of the BT ADSL Faceplates - as seen & described @
http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm for 12.34 inc vat ...

They are brand new / sealed / with relevant BT instruction leaflet ...

Will sell for 10.50 each (inc postage) or all 5 for 50.

PayPal preferred - pls email if interested.

Thanks

Jim

Are they (as you say) BT ones, or (as you also say!) solwise ones?

The BT ones only have connections for telephone extensions (filtered)
The Solwise ones have both filtered and unfiltered connections at the back.

Sparks...

Old May 12th 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

On Fri, 12 May 2006 00:56:26 +0100, "Sparks"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
Apologies if OT or not allowed - this is a once only post I promise.

I have 5 of the BT ADSL Faceplates - as seen & described @
http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm for 12.34 inc vat ...

They are brand new / sealed / with relevant BT instruction leaflet ...

Will sell for 10.50 each (inc postage) or all 5 for 50.

PayPal preferred - pls email if interested.

Thanks

Jim

Are they (as you say) BT ones, or (as you also say!) solwise ones?

The BT ones only have connections for telephone extensions (filtered)
The Solwise ones have both filtered and unfiltered connections at the back.

Sparks...

These faceplates must make for interesting conversations with BT about
ADSL problems....

BT: " Please remove the faceplate and plug your filter into the master
socket"

Customer: "The Faceplate has the filter built-in"

BT: "D'oh!"

Cheers all, JohnK
Old May 12th 06, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim

On Fri, 12 May 2006 00:56:26 +0100, "Sparks"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
Apologies if OT or not allowed - this is a once only post I promise.

I have 5 of the BT ADSL Faceplates - as seen & described @
http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm for 12.34 inc vat ...

They are brand new / sealed / with relevant BT instruction leaflet ...

Will sell for 10.50 each (inc postage) or all 5 for 50.

PayPal preferred - pls email if interested.

Thanks

Jim

Are they (as you say) BT ones, or (as you also say!) solwise ones?

The BT ones only have connections for telephone extensions (filtered)
The Solwise ones have both filtered and unfiltered connections at the back.

Sparks...

Hi Sparks

Just to clarify they are the BT ones ...

But they look (from the front) exactly the same as pictured. Guess
Solwise (& Clarity) have modified theirs ...

Cheers

Jim
Old May 12th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Willy Sobigiterts

"Jim" wrote in message
| Apologies if OT or not allowed - this is a once only post I promise.
|
| I have 5 of the BT ADSL Faceplates - as seen & described @
| http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm for 12.34 inc vat ...
|
| They are brand new / sealed / with relevant BT instruction leaflet ...
|
| Will sell for 10.50 each (inc postage) or all 5 for 50.
|
| PayPal preferred - pls email if interested.
|
| Thanks
|
| Jim

I have 20 of them and I'll sell them for 5 each with p&p paypal protected
payments welcome......

But as that would be not a welcomed post here you could try selling them on
ebay.....