Xbox Live, MSM

Old May 12th 06, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael

Default Xbox Live, MSM

I'm a new idnet customer and I'm unable to get through to anything
microsoft.
I have tried via a netgear DG834G and there is no blocking and the even
with the firewall disabled still no luck.

I have also tried this via DLink DSL-300T via Airport Extreame.

TIA

Michael

Old May 13th 06, 07:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

On Fri, 12 May 2006 09:50:44 -0700, Michael wrote:

I'm a new idnet customer and I'm unable to get through to anything
microsoft.

Michael

Think yourself lucky!!