MaxDSL survey

Old May 13th 06, 08:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PhilT

Default MaxDSL survey

You can contribute to the self-selecting unrepresentative questionnaire
on MaxDSL end user experiences at
http://www.ezquestionnaire.com/surve...t.asp?SID=2529

Results will be posted here and on ADSLguide in 7-10 days.

Phil

Old May 13th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.amstereoradio.info

"PhilT" wrote in message
oups.com...
You can contribute to the self-selecting unrepresentative questionnaire
on MaxDSL end user experiences at
http://www.ezquestionnaire.com/surve...t.asp?SID=2529

What experience ! 6 weeks later and my ISP still can't be bothered to do
anything about it

Old May 13th 06, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On 13 May 2006 00:38:27 -0700, "PhilT" wrote:

You can contribute to the self-selecting unrepresentative questionnaire
on MaxDSL end user experiences at
http://www.ezquestionnaire.com/surve...t.asp?SID=2529

Results will be posted here and on ADSLguide in 7-10 days.

It won't load for me.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
If God wanted us to do Hex we'd have 16 fingers
Old May 13th 06, 10:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

It won't load for me.
--

Just tried it, loaded ok.

I noticed others earlier who couldn't load it either. I'm wondering if they
ran out of bandwidth!

John DH