Suggestions for adsl modem/router/print server

Old May 13th 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

Default Suggestions for adsl modem/router/print server

Can anybody recommend a wired or wireless adsl modem/router that I can also
plug a usb printer into so any pc on the router can print to it?

Old May 13th 06, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Forrester

SJP wrote:
Can anybody recommend a wired or wireless adsl modem/router that I can also
plug a usb printer into so any pc on the router can print to it?

Some of the Draytek range support this.

Old May 13th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Croft

On Sat, 13 May 2006 15:59:04 +0100, SJP wrote:

Can anybody recommend a wired or wireless adsl modem/router that I can
also plug a usb printer into so any pc on the router can print to it?

A Draytek 2800 would seem to do what you want:
http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2800.html

Depends on what you want to spend, of course.
I have a 2600, & it's a great router IMHO. :-)
Old May 13th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Can anybody recommend a wired or wireless adsl modem/router that I can
also plug a usb printer into so any pc on the router can print to it?

A Draytek 2800 would seem to do what you want:
http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2800.html

Depends on what you want to spend, of course.
I have a 2600, & it's a great router IMHO. :-)

Seconded! You can pick a 2600 up for 60 or so on Ebay if your budget won't
run to a 2800.

Peter Crosland