ISP

Old May 14th 06, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Hanson

Default ISP

Hi there,

Try BT Yahoo they are very good and they have great Spam filtering.

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 14th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

"Paul Hanson" wrote in message
Hi there,

Try BT Yahoo they are very good and they have great Spam filtering.

I wouldn't go relying on the anonymity bit too much, the company and ISP
logs everything you do and will turn over the information upon request from
those authorised to get it.
You can get spam filters for email such as MailWasher that sit on your PC
and just delete or send "no such user" messages, only leaving your mail. Or
you can use a decent program and set up filtering.