SIP on Cisco 7970G

Old May 14th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dean Kelly

Default SIP on Cisco 7970G

Hi guys

Do any of you know whether a SIP firmware has been released for this phone
yet??

Dean

Old May 23rd 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rick

Hi Dean,

Yes, it has been released by Cisco.

** 1 x VG224 NEW IN BOX @ $3400 [36.85% off Cisco list price!] **

** 2 x VG248 NEW IN BOX @ $4800/each [42.82% off Cisco list price!] **

If you would like to purchase these, please let me know.

* We buy and sell new/used networking equipment. Please contact me if
you have any offers or are interested in buying *

Thanks,

Rick Truong
TruTech Systems
Office: 951.696.3688