Dial Plan...using additional gateways. Information

Old May 14th 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default Dial Plan...using additional gateways. Information

You will probably have seen the syntax:-

:@provider_sip_address;usr="yourusername";pwd="yo urpassword";nat=yes

for adding additional gateways in a Sipura dial plan.
However, you have probably found that it isn't so reliable.
I have, at last, found out why - but unfortunately not found an answer
to the problem - I doubt that there is one.
In short, despite, it seems, Sipura saying it should work, it is
buggy.
The only way, apparently, it does work is to have the username the
same as the main provider username. I would guess that when the
software was writen that the username, in the dial plan, wasn't made
to overwrite the username used for the main provider.

Read all about it here (the page can take a while to present in busy
times).

http://tinyurl.com/mawfb
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.