FREE BIZ!

Old May 15th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default FREE BIZ!

Your own Mobile phone Website!

http://www.dell.2u.co.uk/join/

Your own online business with ZERO set-up costs. Get your FREE
eCommerce Website - You can earn up to 30 per sale through your own
FREE 2U mobile phones website. Make money right now (at no cost) with:

FREE Mobile Phones (up to 30 per phone connected)
Mobile phone insurance (now 15 per sale!)
Mobile phone accessories (a range of over 1,400)

Zero fees ever - you can only receive money.
Instant Real-Time Sales Statistics & Tracking.
Optional Extra Products - 2U ADSL, Call navigator,
State-of-the-art Ringtones & Logos - optional extras
with monthly ongoing residual income.

http://www.dell.2u.co.uk/join/

Mobile Phone Insurance - The Killer Product.

Without a doubt, the best selling and earning product is the 2U mobile
Phone Insurance. We currently have affiliates earning 4k to 12k PER
MONTH selling
ONLY our insurance!

The 2U Mobile Phone Insurance is a digital product you don't have to
Touch, Mail out, or Repair. Imagine how many people have a mobile
phone.

You can help them do exactly that! 50 million potential customers - and
you can earn 15 per sale for each and every one of them!

Right now, we have people making easy sales helping customers insure
their phone, and earning HUGE amounts for doing so little!

You can copy the success of our Top Affiliates, earning 4,000 to
12,000 per MONTH! Here's how:

1. Claim your FREE business domain name - this might be
"yourbusiness.2U.co.uk" or "yourdealership.2U.co.uk"
2. Your eCommerce site mobile phone is created for you (for FREE).
3. Promote and earn as much as you want!

http://www.dell.2u.co.uk/join/

N.B. Your target audience and customers need to live in the UK or USA
to take advantage of this great opportunity. You can live anywhere in
the world , but
the buyers of your promotions need to be UK or USA based (due to high
shipping costs).

For full details and free sign.

http://www.dell.2u.co.uk/join/

Your phones are at