Homeplug twin pack?

Old May 16th 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Hodgson

Default Homeplug twin pack?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a network homeplug twin pack to get somewhere
where wireless can't reach. I don't mind whether it is 14 mbps, but I
don't want to pay the earth.

Is it possible to mix manufacturer's or not with these items?

Looking to pay around 30 for the pair, is this realistic?

Any suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks.
Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.
Old June 8th 06, 12:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jim

Andrew Hodgson wrote on 5/16/2006 12:45 PM:
Hi,

I am looking to buy a network homeplug twin pack to get somewhere
where wireless can't reach. I don't mind whether it is 14 mbps, but I
don't want to pay the earth.

Is it possible to mix manufacturer's or not with these items?

Looking to pay around 30 for the pair, is this realistic?

Any suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks.
Andrew.

You can mix manufacturers. I have a bunch of them. As long as they are
HomePlug products, you are fine.

Jim