Grandstream ATA as a client

Old May 16th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JL

Default Grandstream ATA as a client

Hi,

I have a Grandstream 486 ATA with Sipgate. Everything is working except I
canot use my company VPN. This apparantly is due to the ATA not allowing
the port number.

I thought to run the ATA as a client and continue to use my Wireless Inexq
router, but I just cannot get the ATA to work in this configuration.

Any ideas?

JL