2mb Possible

Old May 16th 06, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sean Black

Default 2mb Possible

On the ADSL stats page of my router (USR 9105) it shows I get:

SNR - DS 12 US 24
Attenuation - DS 62 US 31.5

Then underneath that it shows a rate of DS 1152 US 288 (currently on 1mb
with Pipex).

Then it shows Attainable Rate DS2016 US1032. So does this mean I could
theoretically get 2mb, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
--
Sean Black
Old May 16th 06, 11:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Sean Black wrote:
On the ADSL stats page of my router (USR 9105) it shows I get:

SNR - DS 12 US 24
Attenuation - DS 62 US 31.5

Then underneath that it shows a rate of DS 1152 US 288 (currently on 1mb
with Pipex).

Then it shows Attainable Rate DS2016 US1032. So does this mean I could
theoretically get 2mb, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Pretty much borderline stats for 1MB. You may see an increase with a Max
Product but this could go either way as far as stability is concerned.

Regards,