Virgin.net free upgrades

Old May 16th 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

Default Virgin.net free upgrades

Anyone had their free upgrade to 8meg yet?

Got my email several months ago and still nothing...
Old May 17th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

go to the virgin web site and order the speed upgrade, like you did to go
from 1MB to 2MB - https://client.virgin.net/broadbandupgrade/start

That's what I did - still waiting though - I'm "Upgrade Scheduled", but
haven;t made it to "Line checks in progress". It seems as though the ADSL
Max upgrades take longer!!

Old May 17th 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DAB sounds worse than FM

Piers James wrote:
go to the virgin web site and order the speed upgrade, like you did
to go from 1MB to 2MB -
https://client.virgin.net/broadbandupgrade/start

That's what I did - still waiting though - I'm "Upgrade Scheduled",
but haven;t made it to "Line checks in progress". It seems as though
the ADSL Max upgrades take longer!!

How do you check whether you're "Upgrade Scheduled" or "Line checks in
progress"?

Find the cheapest Freeview & DAB prices:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/fr..._receivers.php
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/dab/dab_radios.php

Old May 18th 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

On Wed, 17 May 2006 17:42:45 GMT, "Piers James"
wrote:

go to the virgin web site and order the speed upgrade, like you did to go
from 1MB to 2MB - https://client.virgin.net/broadbandupgrade/start

That's what I did - still waiting though - I'm "Upgrade Scheduled", but
haven;t made it to "Line checks in progress". It seems as though the ADSL
Max upgrades take longer!!

Thanks mate. One upgrade ordered.