charles dunstone email?

Old May 17th 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Default charles dunstone email?

Does anyone please have an email contact for Charles Dunstone CEO of Talk
Talk please?

Old May 17th 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"The Invisible Man" wrote in message
Beck wrote:
Does anyone please have an email contact for Charles Dunstone CEO of Talk
Talk please?

is allegedly his but you will be very lucky if you get any sense out of
it. Even letters addressed for his personal attention don't get answered
(although my cheque enclosed with one did eventually get cashed)

I have finally got clear of the whole CarPhone Warehouse mess - until I
get another letter threatening calls by debt collectors and a bad credit
rating although I owe them nothing.

How did you manage it?
The long and short of it is, my aunt signed up for talk talk a few months
back (much to my horror). Last month she moved house and talktalk promised
they woul dhave phoneline and broadband within 10 days or whatever. The
phoneline works but no broadband. She was advised to pay a fee and convert
it to the new free broadband offer with a promise it would be ready in a
couple of days. This has not happened. They now tell her it is going to
take 3 months to connect her due to too many new customers - in the meantime
they are still taking monthly payment from her account.
I did advise her to get a new line and adsl but she is naturally worried
about being taken to court.

Old May 18th 06, 02:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Beck:
Beck wrote:
[...]

The email address I used was

Luckily I only suffered TalkTalk broadband for 2.5 months.

--
Items for sale:
www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old May 18th 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Invisible Man

Beck wrote:
[...]

I used TalkTalk for landline without a long contract. After being unable
to get any sense I eventually gave them notice and asked another
provider to take over outgoing calls which they did. I then cancelled my
direct debit, sent a cheque to Charles Dunstone for what I owed and got
no reply re this or the problems with our Fresh mobile accounts.
Complete nightmare. Best of luck.