Bt Broadband Voice

Old May 18th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Bt Broadband Voice

Recently joined Bt Broadband Talk (Voice) Am having a number of
problems. i.e with 1571 both to too phone contacts and receiving
messages. Also on phoning somebody, often get amessage saying this
number cannot be contacted.

Has anybody else experienced these kind of differculties?

Old May 18th 06, 05:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pier Danone

wrote in message
oups.com...
| Recently joined Bt Broadband Talk (Voice) Am having a number of
| problems. i.e with 1571 both to too phone contacts and receiving
| messages. Also on phoning somebody, often get amessage saying this
| number cannot be contacted.
|
| Has anybody else experienced these kind of differculties?

Neat idea BT Broadband voice. I like the way the router gets you to plug into
the PSTN as well and defaults to it at times of trouble.
The cynical side of me tends to feel this may be more often than is really
necessary in a bid to make more call revenue.

I would advise anyone using this to unplug the PSTN element to avoid the
switching between VOIP and PSTN.