BlueTooth Car Kit

Old May 18th 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BlueTooth Car Kit

Check this out now:

A car kit is a unit that lets you legally and safely use
your mobile phone while driving. Unfortunately, most carkits
only work with specific handsets and often only with specific
cars.

Now, we are releasing a one-carkit-fits-all product ...

Learn more at
http://c-v.2u.co.uk/bluetooth-carkit/

* GUARANTEED to work with any Bluetooth phone
* GUARANTEED to work with any UK vehicle

...or your money back.

No cables or cradle needed - leave your phone in your pocket
if you want

I personally have one in my car, and a number of other people
here at 2U have already had them installed in their car.

Now the best part ...

1. We are selling them at a super-low price

Go have a look now at
http://c-v.2u.co.uk/bluetooth-carkit/

Old May 18th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On 18 May 2006 09:31:33 -0700, "
wrote:

Check this out now:

A car kit is a unit that lets you legally and safely use
your mobile phone while driving. Unfortunately, most carkits
only work with specific handsets and often only with specific
cars.

Now, we are releasing a one-carkit-fits-all product ...

Wow you are releasing a bluetooth car kit that already been available
in the UK for over a year! We are so lucky to have you around...

plonk
Old May 18th 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

oups.com...

http://blahalbh

* GUARANTEED to work with any Bluetooth phone
* GUARANTEED to work with any UK vehicle

...or your money back.

Oh good, ill buy one for my bike then. Normal push bike, its got no power
or anything but as its GUARANTEED to work with any vehicle i might buy 100
and get my money back .
Woo go me.

Old May 18th 06, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:31:33 UTC, "
wrote:

Now, we are releasing a one-carkit-fits-all product ...

And this has WHAT to do with broadband???

Oh, sorry, it's spam.
euthanasia recommended. ]