Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going

Old May 18th 06, 09:04 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

Default Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going

Ticket Number 19348288

Bob Pullen, thanks for actually looking into the fault and acknowledging
that there is a fault.

However it seems Networks say everything is ok.

And Mr Defries basically says that despite me being unable to access two
news servers there is nothing wrong with my profile and nothing can be done.
I have my MAC key, I am leaving.
See you.

Old May 18th 06, 09:42 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
RMC

I have my MAC key, I am leaving.

Where to? Most people seem to recommend Zen or Eclipse (or AAISP if you
are rich).

Cheers

RMC

Old May 18th 06, 09:54 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"RMC" wrote in message

I have my MAC key, I am leaving.

Where to? Most people seem to recommend Zen or Eclipse (or AAISP if you
are rich).

Nildram.
25.99
8Mb speed
50 Gb peak time cap
Limited news service

Old May 18th 06, 10:53 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Thu, 18 May 2006 21:54:58 +0100, "Christopher"
wrote:

50 Gb peak time cap

"Peak time" being 8am to midnight on Nildram.

I was considering it until that point. At least Plusnet's caps don't
count before 4pm.
Old May 18th 06, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

wrote:

50 Gb peak time cap

"Peak time" being 8am to midnight on Nildram.

I was considering it until that point. At least Plusnet's caps don't
count before 4pm.

RHA will return, they promised. :-)

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old May 18th 06, 11:05 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Christopher wrote:
Ticket Number 19348288

Bob Pullen, thanks for actually looking into the fault and acknowledging
that there is a fault.

However it seems Networks say everything is ok.

And Mr Defries basically says that despite me being unable to access two
news servers there is nothing wrong with my profile and nothing can be done.
I have my MAC key, I am leaving.
See you.

Christopher,

I have spoken to networks about this following Rob's response and am
waiting a reply. Whilst you have your MAC key I will let you know if
anything comes to light.

Regards,

--
+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------
Old May 18th 06, 11:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , Old Codger
writes
wrote:

50 Gb peak time cap

"Peak time" being 8am to midnight on Nildram.

I was considering it until that point. At least Plusnet's caps don't
count before 4pm.

RHA will return, they promised. :-)

Us posh folks on Nildram don't want none of you RHA types. You are all
heavy downloaders and you would degrade the system for everybody else.
Also your breath smells and you are probably trainspotters. We are all
quite happy getting our small downloads at 8 megs thank you very much!
I can't get close to 50M a month, and I have tried quite hard on
occasion.
--
Pete Devlin
"And don't forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Old May 18th 06, 11:33 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

"Christopher" wrote:

Ticket Number 19348288

Bob Pullen, thanks for actually looking into the fault and acknowledging
that there is a fault.

However it seems Networks say everything is ok.

And Mr Defries basically says that despite me being unable to access two
news servers there is nothing wrong with my profile and nothing can be done.
I have my MAC key, I am leaving.
See you.

Yup similar problem here. Can't get a decent download speed. Support promise but
don't deliver. Circular "solutions" from support. Badly trained people answering
tickets, that don't properly read information given to them.

--

Andrew Sayers
Old May 19th 06, 12:19 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"Plusnet Support Team" wrote in message
Christopher wrote:
Ticket Number 19348288

Bob Pullen, thanks for actually looking into the fault and acknowledging
that there is a fault.

However it seems Networks say everything is ok.

And Mr Defries basically says that despite me being unable to access two
news servers there is nothing wrong with my profile and nothing can be

done.
I have my MAC key, I am leaving.
See you.

Christopher,

I have spoken to networks about this following Rob's response and am
waiting a reply. Whilst you have your MAC key I will let you know if
anything comes to light.

Regards,

Hi,

I am not messing about any more, I have waited 10 days for this to be fixed.
Bob Pullen connected to his Astraweb account using my login details on
Plusnet.
His download speed confirmed the problem, hence him escalating the ticket.
In fact he has been the only person who has been helpful and acknowledge the
problem.

The response from networks was useless.
And Defries's response to a continued problem was, nothing can be done as my
profile was ok.
Well my profile may be ok but the thing isn't working despite going into a
new billing month.

I have now got an email, which isn't on my ticket, asking me to disconnect
from the net, supply Astrawebs passwords and you people will test it.

YAwn.

THIS has already been done by Bob Pullen.

We are going round in circles.

However, I will allow you another chance, if nothing has been returned to my
by 2pm tomorrow I will be off.

My Astraweb username and password will be on ticket 19348288, I will be off
the web after this has been posted until 2pm tomorrow.

Old May 19th 06, 12:30 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

Christopher wrote:
[...]

Yup same problem here - all Plusnet support (joke) do is take you round in circles.
It is because they have absolutely no idea what to do.

My experience:

Can't get a decent speed - answer reboot router - still can't - reboot router. wait 3
days - reboot router - wait 10 days - reboot router - wait 14 days and we'll
escalate it - still nothing - we have escalated it - answer - reboot router for
several more days. And round we go again.

In other words Plusnet haven't got a clue.

--

Andrew Sayers