2pm Deadline passed, no word from Plusnet

Old May 19th 06, 02:52 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

Default 2pm Deadline passed, no word from Plusnet

The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

Old May 19th 06, 03:14 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

well.. **** off then!
--
huLLy

Old May 19th 06, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

huLLy wrote:
Christopher wrote:
The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

well.. **** off then!

What a friendly helpful fellow you are.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old May 19th 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

Old Codger wrote:
huLLy wrote:

well.. **** off then!

What a friendly helpful fellow you are.

Had to laugh at the irony, Mr Cockburn
--
huLLy
Big K and now the (Sergeant) Fuller Effect - ain't life grand!

Old May 19th 06, 07:03 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Stu C

"Christopher" wrote in message
The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

yipee one less mega downloader....

Old May 19th 06, 07:06 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"Stu C" wrote in message

"Christopher" wrote in message
The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

yipee one less mega downloader....

If your happy to pay 21.99 for les than 10Gb you are welcome to the
service.

Old May 19th 06, 07:14 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Limey

"Stu C" wrote in message

"Christopher" wrote in message
The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

yipee one less mega downloader....

If your happy to pay 21.99 for les than 10Gb you are welcome to the
service.

Didn't you just say Goodbye???

Old May 19th 06, 08:45 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
James

"Stu C" wrote in message

"Christopher" wrote in message
The 2pm deadline has passed with no word from Plusnet.

See thread *Bob Pullen at Plusnet, thanks but I am going* and ticket
19348288

So I am going, close the ticket, bye

yipee one less mega downloader....

If your happy to pay 21.99 for les than 10Gb you are welcome to the
service.

Hmm, dont get that. My usage was 90-odd Gb last month.
Ah well never mind