Sipgate beta testing MWI

Old May 19th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Sipgate beta testing MWI

Sipgate have enabled MWI.

From the website:

MWI: Message Waiting Indicator Now Beta Testing

We have added the Message Waiting Indicator function found
on many SIP phones. You can normally activate the feature from
within your device. It indicates that you have voicemail waiting.

It works fine on my AVM Fritz!Box, I haven't tried it on anything else
yet.

Ivor

Old May 19th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jasee

Ivor Jones wrote:
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

No binaries please

Old May 19th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

No binaries please

(Bless)

There is no attachment (if that's what you mean by binaries)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898124

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old May 19th 06, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

From the website:

MWI: Message Waiting Indicator Now Beta Testing

We have added the Message Waiting Indicator function found
on many SIP phones. You can normally activate the feature from
within your device. It indicates that you have voicemail waiting.

It works fine on my AVM Fritz!Box, I haven't tried it on anything else
yet.

Ivor

What is MWI please?

Old May 19th 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Tim Morley:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

From the website:

MWI: Message Waiting Indicator Now Beta Testing

We have added the Message Waiting Indicator function found
on many SIP phones. You can normally activate the feature from
within your device. It indicates that you have voicemail waiting.

It works fine on my AVM Fritz!Box, I haven't tried it on anything
else yet.

Ivor

What is MWI please?

Message Waiting Indicator. Your connected phone should display the message
waiting icon when voicemail has been left.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old May 20th 06, 01:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"jasee" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

No binaries please

What binary..?

Ivor

Old May 20th 06, 05:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jasee

Ivor Jones wrote:
"jasee" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

No binaries please

What binary..?

A small jpeg

Old May 20th 06, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Morley

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. uk...
Thus spaketh Tim Morley:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

From the website:

MWI: Message Waiting Indicator Now Beta Testing

We have added the Message Waiting Indicator function found
on many SIP phones. You can normally activate the feature from
within your device. It indicates that you have voicemail waiting.

It works fine on my AVM Fritz!Box, I haven't tried it on anything
else yet.

Ivor

What is MWI please?

Message Waiting Indicator. Your connected phone should display the
message waiting icon when voicemail has been left.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Thanks, so this wouldn't be a feature I need if connecting through an ATA
then?

Old May 20th 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Sipgate beta testing MWI [1/1]

In message of Sat, 20 May 2006, Ivor Jones writes

"jasee" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Sipgate have enabled MWI.

No binaries please

What binary..?

Ivor

Added to the bottom of your original post in this thread

Old May 20th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Graham wrote:

No binaries please

There is no attachment (if that's what you mean by binaries)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898124

I don't understand. That KB article seems to refer to an Outlook client
incorrectly thinking it sees an attachment when there is none, yet I saw
what looks like an attachment and I'm using KNode.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
This is my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSTICK