Saturday Walk

Old May 19th 06, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

Default Saturday Walk

Hi

Just letting you know that I don't think I will be going on the walk.
I am just too exhausted.

I will ask our David if he wants to be a backer for you if you want.

Chris

Old May 19th 06, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Christopher" wrote in message
Hi

Just letting you know that I don't think I will be going on the walk.
I am just too exhausted.

I will ask our David if he wants to be a backer for you if you want.

Chris

So. We should care less! Bet you meant to send this to someone else ;o)
--
Keith Willcocks

Old May 19th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

"Keith Willcocks" wrote in message
:
: "Christopher" wrote in message
: ...
: Hi
:
: Just letting you know that I don't think I will be going on the walk.
: I am just too exhausted.
:
: I will ask our David if he wants to be a backer for you if you want.
:
:
: Chris
:
: So. We should care less! Bet you meant to send this to someone else
;o)
: --
: Keith Willcocks
: (If you can't laugh at life, it ain't worth living!)
:

It makes you wonder about other problem some have !!!!

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old May 19th 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

http://www.blogger.com

Old May 20th 06, 09:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon

"Joker7" wrote in message

[...]

The walk must be on the Treadmill that powers the Tiscali Servers.

Simon S