Peering

Old May 19th 06, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

Default Peering

Is there a list somewhere of who peers with who.

I have tried searching quite of few of the UK VoIP providers but the
information just doesn't seem available. What I'm trying to find is someone
who peers with delta three (iconnecthere.com) in the USA so I can divert a UK
number to my US one over VoIP. Unfortunately iconnecthere no longer works with
a sip address, in fact they will not even provide that information.

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net

Take a look at sipbroker.com
You will find that you can peer with just about everyone you want to
there!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old May 21st 06, 01:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury