Pipex connection dropping this week

Old May 21st 06, 03:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mal

Default Pipex connection dropping this week

"Steve Evans" wrote in message
Using a DG824M, on xtreme3 New Malden exchange, after 2 years of a
solid connection...
For the second time this week, I have been disconnected and am unable
to reconnect straight away. My WAN status in the 824 is 'Connecting to
server.....Waiting for Data.....Failed...'
The last time it happened, I came home and noticed the 824 wasn't
connected, after power cycling it many times I gave up, it finally
reconnected a couple of hours later.
All this starts happening after they announce MAX and the early am
scheduled downtime this week.....coincidence?

On a modem and not happy!

What did the company say when you spoke to them about the problem?