BT online upgrades - what f**wit designed the system?

Old May 22nd 06, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Default BT online upgrades - what f**wit designed the system?

OK,

So I goes online to regrade from BT Business 2000 premium to the 8Mbit
"Network" service - but I don't want 'premium' for 100/mo, I want
'standard' at 65 on the basis that we have only had one outage in the
last 2 years and even with the premium service it took BT over 5 days to
fix it!

The online system happily gives me ONE option to upgrade to 'Premium'
and informs me that other services are available BUT WON'T LIST THEM!!!

6 calls later to the BT business broadband and I have a stack of 0800
numbers and have discovered that I must put the order through online
otherwise I get new IP addresses. which would severely screw up soooo
many services that it's a non-starter.

Anyone from BT reading this - care to assist or at least slap whoever
designed your online ordering system?

L3K