Virgin DNS servers.

Old May 22nd 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SteveH

Default Virgin DNS servers.

They appear to be a bit dead tonight - anyone got an alternative?

Cheers,

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Fiat Marea 20v HLX - COSOC KOTL
Old May 22nd 06, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyer

"SteveH" wrote in message
They appear to be a bit dead tonight - anyone got an alternative?

try 212.57.232.6 & 5

P.

Old May 22nd 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SteveH

Flyer wrote:

"SteveH" wrote in message
They appear to be a bit dead tonight - anyone got an alternative?

try 212.57.232.6 & 5

I sourced an alternative DNS which partially solved things.... however,
the poxy transparent web proxy is also playing up, so I'm a bit shafted
at the moment.

Thanks anyway.

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Fiat Marea 20v HLX - COSOC KOTL