A solution: Multiple outgoing providers from a single handset on an ATA. eg. linksys / sipura PAP2, SPA-1001 etc.

Old May 22nd 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default A solution: Multiple outgoing providers from a single handset on an ATA. eg. linksys / sipura PAP2, SPA-1001 etc.

A solution: Multiple outgoing providers from a single handset on an
ATA such as linksys / sipura PAP2, SPA-1001 etc.

about the topic.
I have posted, on a web site, some instructional articles.
A friend allows me use of some of his web space so I am making use of
it.
The topic is aimed at those people who want to use their
linksys/sipura ATAs - and probably other unlocked ATAs, with more than
one outgoing provider on a single handset. This is possible, of course
using gateways on the SPA-3000 but not so on the PAP2 etc.
Many people have tried the syntax, in sipura's documentation which is
supposed to permit use of other providers via the dial plan. Most of
those have found that it simply does not work. I am currently in
communication, with Sipura, on this very issue.
If you try the method I have described please let me know, via email,
if you find any errors in my write up or if something is not clear.
The site is not intended to look pretty it is merely functional.
See
http://www.leafcom.co.uk

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.