Drivers for Speedtouch 330 Modem

Old May 23rd 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Im a Troll

Default Drivers for Speedtouch 330 Modem

Does anyone know where I can download the drivers for the Speedtouch 330 USB
modem from?

Thanks.

Old May 23rd 06, 08:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

Try this: http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/upgrade.asp?menuCurrPos=5.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old May 23rd 06, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , Im a Troll
writes
Does anyone know where I can download the drivers for the Speedtouch 330 USB
modem from?

Yes. A four year old with learning disabilities could work it out in a
nanosecond too.
--
Pete Devlin
"And don't forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Old May 23rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Im a Troll

Thanks guys.