WTS: 1 x VG224 and 2 x VG248

Old May 23rd 06, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rick

Default WTS: 1 x VG224 and 2 x VG248

Hi All,

I have the following that i purchased and ended up not needing.

These are Cisco Analog phone gateways. The VG224 can hold up to 24
lines and the VG248 can hold up to 48 lines.

1 x VG224 NEW IN BOX @ $3400 [36.85% off Cisco list price!]
2 x VG248 NEW IN BOX @ $4800/each [42.82% off Cisco list price!]

If you would like to purchase these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick Truong
TruTech Systems
Office: 951.696.3688